Monday, October 19, 2009

Scrapbook community in Malaysia

Some cool scrapbook community (suppliers, online stores, scrapbook enthusiasts, etc.) in Malaysia:
  • Scrap n Crop - bought scrapbooking papers from this online store once. Service is very good :)
  • Smidapaper - supplies, ideas, tips, inspiration, everything :) Based in Penang.
  • Papier Love - physical store in the Curve, Mutiara Damansara
  • Scrappingville - the first scrapbooking store I visited, located in Bangsar Shopping Complex
  • Scrapping Glitz - personally love its cute website
  • Craft Haven - I always make sure that I visit this store whenever I go to One Utama. Not much info on the website though. Physical store is much better.
  • ShabbyPrincess - not a Malaysian website but is easily accessible though :) I downloaded most of the digital scrapbooking kits that I used to design my personal scrapbook pages from this website. Really cool collection!
Gotta go now. Will keep updating this list.

No comments: