Sunday, July 29, 2007

Having trouble coming up with ideas to start your own scrapbook?

I was one them too, until i started with my first page. Then everything came quite naturally after that. The point to remember is... every single thing that is happening in your life can be used as an idea to design your scrapbook pages. Especially if what you're going through is a new experience for you, e.g. your first pregnancy, your first child, etc. As for me, a simple move of my unborn child in my tummy is like a wonderful new experience to me. For example, when I was reading the last book of Harry Potter series, I used my tummy to hold it. Then my baby started kicking real hard until I removed the book. Then I put it back there, to tease him, and he started kicking, punching and pushing. I found it really funny, as if he was jealous that I was so focused on my reading and didn't pay attention to him. An idea struck me to create a page to record that incidence and here it is.


No comments: